Daily Good Pin
5 Ingredient Keto Chicken Salad
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Why can’t anyone count? It happens every time you see these titles
###Recipe details: [5 Ingredient Keto Chicken Salad](https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/5-ingredient-keto-salad)
###Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
* 2 boneless chicken breasts, skin on (285 g/ 10 oz)
* 6 thin-cut slices bacon or 3 regular slices (90 g/ 3.2 oz)
* 1 large avocado, sliced (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
* 4 cups mixed leafy greens of choice (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
* 4 tbsp Paleo Ranch Dressing (60 ml/ 2 fl oz) – or you can make your own Keto Ranch Dressing (recipe contains dairy)
* ghee or duck fat for greasing
* salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Start by crisping up the chicken breasts. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper from all sides. Grease a small skillet with ghee or duck fat. Place the chicken breasts, skin side down, on the hot pan.
2. Without moving it, cook the chicken on high until golden brown and crispy, for 5-6 minutes. Then, flip the chicken on the other side, cook for 30 seconds. Transfer the skillet into the oven.
3. Cook the chicken for 10-15 minutes. WIt’s done when an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 74 °C/ 165 °F.
4. If you want to bake the bacon in the oven, spread the slices over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Alternatively, you can crisp up the bacon separately on a frying pan.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Slice the avocado and the cooked chicken. Assemble the salad: start with the leafy greens, and then add avocado, crispy bacon and sliced chicken.
7. Top each salad with 2 tablespoons of Ranch Dressing. This salad is best served immediately. You can always keep some cooked chicken and crisped up bacon in the fridge and reheat or simply use cold.
###Nutritional values (per serving)
**Net carbs 3.1 grams** – Protein 38.7 grams – Fat 43.8 grams – Fiber 7.4 grams – Calories 581 kcal
Thank you!! This will be my 100% Go To Chicken Salad from now on!!
Bless you for sharing such a great recipe
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.