There is this one recipe I was going to try to make with the Bake Believe White Chocolate chips and peppermint extract and I’m wondering about something. I never had sugar free mints but I always liked those candies with crushed candy canes. So would it still be keto-friendly if I used sugar free mints? I know sugar free candy generally özgü some ingredients that you should avoid on keto.
Recipe adapted from here [https://www.heyketomama.com/the-best-keto-chocolate-fudge/](https://www.heyketomama.com/the-best-keto-chocolate-fudge/)
* 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
* 1/3 cup Erythritol
* 2 tbsp Butter
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 1 cup Bake Believe White Chocolate Chips
* 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1. In a medium pan over medium heat, mix together the Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol, Butter, and Vanilla Extract, stirring often for about 15 minutes until a slightly browned, thick sweetened condensed milk forms
2. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
3. Once chocolate chips are melted, pour the mixture into a parchment-lined loaf pan and cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Ideally I guess if I could use sugar free mints I’d probably mix crushed ones in before putting them in a refrigerator.