Daily Good Pin
Beef Base Pizza/Meatza
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
First time here, here are the directions/Ingredients followed
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional, not used in making this)
1 cup tomato sauce
1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
1 pound ground beef (used 85% lean / two lbs listed on source )
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Mix together salt, caraway seeds, oregano, garlic salt, ground black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
3. Mix ground beef and eggs in a mixing bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Add Parmesan cheese and seasoning mixture to beef; combine. Press ground beef mixture into any desirable pan, spread out evenly.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain grease.
4. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn on the oven’s broiler.
5. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over baked meat, followed by tomato sauce in an even layer.
6. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce and top with slices of pepperoni.
7. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over pizza.
8. Broil until cheese is melted, bubbling, and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Oh man! Send me some of that!
Beefza you say?
That’s a cute little pan! What’s the size?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.