Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Put the eggs and cream cheese in a blender/bullet and mix. Nearly impossible to whisk that mixture together, and I’ve tried. Also, add a pinch of salt before blending.
1 rasher of back bacon (around 20g) cut into small pieces.
30g Vine tomatoes, cut in half
20g mushrooms, sliced
2 medium eggs
15g Philadelphia/cream cheese
20g cheddar cheese, whichever way you want.
Non-edible ingredient: foil or baking paper.
Carbs: 2g Fat: 24g Protein: 25g
I’m in the UK, so carbs already minus the fibre.
1. Whisk 2 eggs and philly in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Put non stick pan on low-medium heat and put egg mix in. Use any safe way to cover the egg mix over the saucepan. This stops the heat from escaping and cooks the top of the mix quicker. Cook until the egg wrap is done on top, flip for a further 2 mins.
3. Fry the bacon, toms and mushrooms in another pan.
4. Once wrap is slightly browned on both sides, take it out, place on foil square.
5. Add the fried bits onto one side of the wrap. Fold the sides in and then roll the bit with the fried stuff over it. Sorta like this,
6. Wrap foil/paper around the wrap and leave to sit for a bit. Unpeal to eat on the go. Or just eat it with a knife and fork like I did 😉
Done this twice this morning to get it right, pics shows first attempt! Trying to recreate this badboy Bacon and Vine Tomato Wrap from here https://www.pure.co.uk/menus/breakfast/
It’s called an omelette. Congratulations on making on omelette.
This is the perfect alternative to wraps I’ve been looking for
What is the texture of that wrap like? Is it just soft and eggy?
No offense but that does not look good at all… Like what even is in the pan in pic number 2? OP you could do a better job this is pretty horrendous.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.