Daily Good Pin
Chicken Feta Meatballs
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
The Author Of This Recipe Is [**Gerri**](https://www.myketokitchen.com/author/gerri/) And Her Recipe Is [**Published Here**](https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-chicken-feta-meatballs/)
Makes enough for 7
* 2 pounds ground chicken
* 8 ounces Feta Cheese grated or crumbled
* 1 Lemon Zest finely zested
* 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
* 2 tablespoons Rosemary finely chopped
* 1 Egg
* 1 teaspoon Pepper ground
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon Butter
1. In a bowl place all the ingredients, except the butter and oil, and combine well. For best results we recommend putting on a set of disposable gloves and mixing by hand.
2. Roll the mixture into evenly sized meatballs.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil and butter.
4. Place the meatballs into the frying pan and cook for 7 minutes on each side. You may need to drop the heat if the meatballs are browning too quickly.
5. Remove from the pan and serve.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 629mg | Potassium: 710mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 1.6mg
What is that sauce?
Next to the plate?
Thank you 🙂
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.