Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Ooooh, I’m gonna try this with golden monk fruit sweetener and a peanut sauce on the side!
**Caveat**: There is *some* brown sugar in this recipe , but it’s a very small amount. The sugar adds 3g carbs to the entire recipe, though the sugar is in the marinade and the recipes makes 4 servings. This leaves ~1.5g of carbs/serving, with all ingredients accounted.
**Prep Time**: 15 minutes + 2 hour marinade*
**Cook Time**: ~15 minutes
½ cup coconut milk
1-2 garlic cloves, per your preference
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 lb chicken breast, flattened
1. Cut chicken into 1½ – 2-inch wide strips; 8 in total.
2. Mix the seasonings and coconut milk in a medium bowl, whisking until the seasonings fully dissolve.
3. Place the chicken strips in the milk mixture, ensuring all pieces are submerged. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. When there is 30 minutes left on the marinade, begin prepping the wood/bamboo skewers. Place the skewers in cold water for 15-20 minutes, especially if you are using an open fire or gas grill. This prevents the skewers from burning.
5. Preheat a flat, non-stick griddle to 350°F or prepare a grill.
6. Run a skewer through the center of a chicken strip, lengthwise.** Repeat for each strip of chicken.
7. Place the skewered chicken on the griddle/grill. Drizzle the remaining marinade on the chicken.
8. Cook each side of the chicken for 4-6 minutes, or until completely cooked. Check the thickest strip after it’s been flipped.
*Minimum marinade time is 1 hour.
**This is easiest when using a gloved hand to hold the chicken and twist the skewer, while pushing the skewer through the chicken.
Check out the original recipe: [https://www.atebitjerky.com/post/low-carb-chicken-satay](https://www.atebitjerky.com/post/low-carb-chicken-satay)
Yum, I was recently trying to figure out which of my fave Malay foods were keto-friendly!
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.