Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
An easy muffin to make with a strong chocolate flavor. Can substitute for stevia for sweetener of choice. Only **2.8g net carbs** each when made with the stevia.
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
2 scoops (320mg) stevia powder
2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp espresso powder
3 eggs, yolks and whites separated
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line muffin pan with 6 paper baking cups.
2. Sift together all dry ingredients.
3. In separate bowl mix together egg yolks, butter, almond milk and vanilla.
4. In separate larger bowl whip egg whites into stiff peaks.
5. Add egg yolk/milk mixture to dry ingredients and combine well.
6. Add dry ingredient mixture to egg whites and fold-in until mixture is light brown throughout.
7. Fold in chocolate chips.
8. Scoop mixture into baking cups using a large cookie scoop.
9. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
10. Bake for about 25 mins.
[Pocket Oven Chocolate Muffin](https://www.pocketoven.com/2020/03/chocolate-muffins-keto-low-carb-gluten.html)
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.