Daily Good Pin
Clever Low Carb Keto Pizza
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
More like an open faced omelette. Looks good though.
* ***Cauliflower crust – NO***
* ***Almond flour – NO***
* ***Bunch of Cheese – YES***
* 4 eggs
* 6 oz. shredded cheese preferably mozzarella, parmesan or provolone
* 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
* 1 tsp dried oregano
* 5 oz shredded cheese
* 1 1/2 oz. pepperoni
* 1 red onion sliced on rings
* olives (optional)
* scallions (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Prepare all ingredients.
3. Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine both ingredients.
4. Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
6. Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
7. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
8. Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
Original recipe and video [HERE](https://www.cleverchef.cc/recipe/low-carb-keto-pizza/)
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.