Daily Good Pin
Cobb Salad with Keto Fried Chicken
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
“My uncle invented the Cobb Salad”
Keto fried chicken (this was amazing!! I want it for dinner tomorrow as chicken nuggets with SF ketchup)
– 2 to 3 chicken breasts pounded down to about an inch (I’d say chicken strip size)
– tbl spoon of italian seasoning
– tbl spoon garlic powder
– salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 1 cup powder parmesan cheese
– 2 eggs
– 3 tbl Spoon olive oil
1. Pound down chicken breast. I did this with a baking sheet, saran wrap, and metal pot to about an inch. Cut into chicken strip size.
2. Generously sprinkle with italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper
3. Combine almond flour and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Whisk eggs in a seperate bowl.
4. Dip chicken strips in egg and then parmesan mixture
5. Heat oil in nonstick pan. Add chicken strips in single layer. Allow to cook on each side for 5 – 6 min, until golden brown and crispy. Be sure not to flip until Parmesan is crispy on first side.
* bacon (cooked in oven on baking sheet at 400 for 15m with parchment paper underneath for easy clean up)
* iceberg lettuce
* 1 small tomato
* shredded old cheddar and jalapeno cheddar mixed together
* store bought guacamole (2 tbl spoon 1 net carb)
* hard boiled eggs (place eggs in pot and cover with water to about an inch past eggs, boil at medium-high heat, once boiling remove from heat and cover, leave for 10m, soak in ice water for 15m and then peel)
Arrange as you like. I used the guacamole as dressing.
Holy this looks good. Making this for dinner tomorrow thanks for the inspo!
I eat salads a lot of time for lunch during the week and I love being able to throw different meats and goodies in a salad! It’s so filling and easy to prep for a couple of days
This literally made my mouth water.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.