**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
Servings 4-6 (about 1.5 cups of dip)
8oz Cream Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp Furikake
1 Cup Unflavored Pork Rinds (optional)
2 Pieces of Low Carb Tortillas (optional)
2-4 Pieces each of Celery, Broccoli, and Cucumber (optional)
**Directions** Full step by step picture recipe @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/cream-cheese-garlic-dip-w-furikake](https://lowcarbingasian.com/cream-cheese-garlic-dip-w-furikake)
1. Gather all the ingredients.
2. If you are pairing this dip with the baked Low Carb Tortillas chips, preheat oven to 400 F. If not, skip to step 6).
3. Cut both tortillas into 8 wedges giving you 16 triangle chips.
4. Lay tortillas evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet or silicone baking mat as pictured and generously spray over tortillas with cooking oil of your choice. Alternatively you can brush them with melted butter.
5. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes until golden brown. If tortillas do not crisp, continue baking for an additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Grate garlic with a grater or a garlic press and place into a mixing bowl. Note – it is very important to grate or press and NOT mince garlic here. Mincing doesn’t express the garlic oil, which is where the majority of garlic flavor comes from.
7. In the mixing bowl, add block of cream cheese and Furikake. Using a hand/stand mixer, mix for about 1 minute until the cream cheese is broken down into a dip like texture.
8. Aktarma to serving bowl and serve with choice of baked Low Carb Tortillas chips, Unflavored Pork Rinds, or mix of celery, broccoli, and cucumbers.