Daily Good Pin
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
I love drinking mushrooms
I love mushrooms! They have great flavor themselves and they also take on flavors very well.
• 57 calories
• 3g carbs (1g fiber)
• 3g protein
• 4g fat
* 1/4 tsp Olive Oil (1g)
* 1 cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms (70g)
* 1/2 cloves, minced Garlic (2g)
* 1/2 tbsp Milk (8g)
* 1/2 tbsp Cream Cheese (7g)
* optional – 1/4 tsp, ground Basil (0g)
* optional – 1 dash Salt (0g)
* optional – 1 dash Black Pepper (0g)
1. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat and pour oil.
2. Saute sliced mushrooms and minced garlic.
3. Continue cooking and stirring until mushrooms are soft and a little liquid is released from mushrooms.
4. Stir in milk and cream cheese.
5. Mix until mushrooms are well coated.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Garnish with chopped basil.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.