[Poor presentation, but delicious none the less](https://imgur.com/gallery/jnHLsJE)
For 2 people (1 standard bowl each)
* 1/2 – 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
* 2 Cloves of Garlic (Or however much you prefer, you addicts.)
* no more than a pinch (3 drops or so) Da Bomb- Beyond Insanity
* 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
* 1 tbs crushed red pepper
* 1/2 cup of Broccoli (5-10 florets)
* Pork, cut into cubes. (I forgot to measure these. Sorry, but use however much you would want!)
* 3/4 stick of butter (about 3 oz.)
Set a pot of water until boiling, and prepare your Broccoli and Garlic. Cut off the excess stem of the Broccoli, and finely chop the Garlic cloves. When the water reaches its boiling point, add in the Broccoli for 5-8 minutes. Drain and set to the side.
Proceed to slowly melt butter in a separate pot on med-low heat. When fully melted, add in your Garlic for 4 minutes and spread the bits around the pot. During this time, prepare your cheese, measure Red Pepper, and your Heavy Cream.
After 4 minutes, add your Heavy Cream, cheese, and Crushed Red Pepper to the buttery garlic mixture. Bring heat up to med-high. When mixture begins to bubble, drop in your Da Bomb sauce. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU DO NOT USE MUCH MORE THAN A PINCH.
After cheese is melted and mixture is thoroughly blended, lower the heat to very low/warming temperature.
Proceed to cook your pork cubes on med/med-high until cooked through. Takes anywhere between 6-15 minutes, depending on stove and whatnot.
When cooked, drain out the excess liquid from the pan, and mix in your creamy sauce and the Broccoli. Enjoy!