Daily Good Pin
Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders!🐓
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
2 Chicken Breast
1cup Almond flour
1/4 cup Milk
1Bag Pork rinds
2 cups vegetable oil
1. Filet an squash chicken breast until flat season to ones liking ( old bay, pepper, paprika,)
2. Whisk eggs and milk together with seasoning (sweetener, onion powder)
3. Crush and season pork rinds(onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley)
4. Bring vegetable oil to medium heat
5. Coat chicken in almond flour
6. Once coated in flour dip in egg milk mixture
7. Finally coat chicken in bag of crushed pork rinds
8. Fry in oil until crispy
u/smoothi for pic cred
What do you use for sweetener?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.