Daily Good Pin
Crispy Tuna Cakes
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
A for presentation
### To print or pin this recipe for later: [Crispy Tuna Cakes](https://www.mincerepublic.com/crispy-tuna-cakes/)
#### For the Tuna Cakes:
* 1 6.7oz jar of tuna I like to use Tonnino’s Tuna Fillets with Garlic & Olive Oil or Tuna Fillets with Lemon & Peppers
* 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed up into powder
* 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
* 1 tsp smoked paprika
* 1 tsp dried dill
* 1 egg
* avocado oil for frying
#### For the Sauce:
* juice of 1 lemon
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* salt and pepper to taste
#### For Serving:
* fresh chives for topping
* thinly sliced cabbage to serve on
1. In a bowl, mix together tuna, pork rinds, parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, dill and egg. Mix everything together very well.
2. Use mix to form individual patties in whatever size you like.
3. Heat a pan over medium-high and add avocado oil in a thin layer on bottom of pan. Add patties, making sure not to crowd, and cook for 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Once cooked, add to a paper towel lined sheet and salt generously.
4. While the cakes are cooking, mix together sauce in a bowl by combining lemon juice, sour cream and salt and pepper.
5. To serve, add thinly sliced red cabbage to a plate, top with tuna cakes and then drizzle sauce over top. Garnish with fresh cut chives.
This is gorgeous wow
I am going to make this! I have tuna daily, but I always make a boring cheese omelette with it, and I’m getting sick of it.
I don’t have pork rinds, though. I may have to use a substitute.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.