Daily Good Pin
Easy Instant Pot Rack Of Lamb
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
###Recipe details: [Easy Instant Pot Rack Of Lamb](https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/easy-instant-pot-rack-of-lamb)
###Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
* 1.35 kg rack of lamb (3 lb) will yield about 50% meat
* 2 tsp coarse salt or about 1 tsp fine sea salt
* 1 tbsp ground black pepper
* 1 tbsp paprika
* 2 tbsp garlic flakes or 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tbsp onion powder
* Optional: 1/4 tsp saffron
* 3 tbsp fresh tarragon or 1 tbsp dried tarragon
* 2 tbsp unsalted butter, ghee or duck fat (28 g/ 1 oz)
* 1 cup beef stock or bone broth (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
* 1 tbsp lemon juice (15 ml)
1. Mix all of the spices and pat dry the rack of ribs using a paper towel.
2. Evenly distribute on both sides of the lamb racks.
3. Put a steamer rack inside the instant pot and place rack of lamb, add sliced butter and fresh tarragon leaves on top. Add 1 cup beef stock and lemon juice into the Instant Pot. Secure the lid and cook under Manual and High Pressure for about 15 minutes. Once cooked, release pressure manually.
4. Preheat oven at 200 °C/ 400 °F (conventional), or 180 °C/ 355 °F (fan assisted). Tip: Wrap a piece of aluminium foil tightly around the exposed rib bones to prevent them from burning.
5. Place the lamb chops inside a pan with 1/2 cup of sauce and place in oven to broil on high, for 2 minutes per each side.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.
7. Slice and serve! Best eaten immediately while still warm. You can store the ribs covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. Always reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
###Nutritional values (per serving)
**Net carbs 2.2 grams** – Protein 19.1 grams – Fat 40.4 grams – Fiber 1 grams – Calories 453 kcal
Instant Pot Lamb? Well i guess theres a first for everything…
Christ, the thumbnail had me thinking it was some weird ass animal with false nails climbing out of something.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.