Daily Good Pin
Ginger Chai Latte with Heavy Cream
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
2 cups of almond milk, 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/8 tsp ground cloves, 1 tbsp sweetener, 1 stick cinnamon, 1 anise star, 2 tbsp heavy cream.
You need a milk foam instrument also.
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine almond milk, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, anise star and cinnamon stick and whisk to combine. Add the sweetener and stir regularly until the mixture gets hot.
2. Adjust the seasoning to your tasting.
3. Beat the heavy cream to put on top for 2 minutes or less.
4. Remove the cinnamon stick and the anise star to a plate.
5. Use the milk foam instrument directly in the sauce pan to create the foam on the milk, to your liking. I like a lot of foam so I use it for 1 minute or more.
6. Pour the milk in a glass or a cappuccino cup to serve, and add the heavy cream on top.
7. Add some sprinkle of ground ginger on top.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days in the fridge.
I prefer to drink it as soon as I make it so I don’t need to store it.
You can serve them chilled over ice, or reheat on the stove again.
I can resist the sweets normally, but this looks absolutely amazing.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.