Daily Good Pin
Italian stuffed zucchini boats
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
I just started my keto journey and this was one of the first things I made. It was wonderful! Very filling.
This recipie makes 2 servings.
• 2 medium zucchini squash
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
For the meat filling:
• 1 clove garlic
• 3/4 lb lean ground beef
• 1 tomato
• 1 8oz can tomato sauce
• 1/4 lb white mushrooms
• 1/2 medium yellow onion
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 small bunch flat leaf Italian parsley
• 1/4 of an 8oz block mozzarella
• 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and halve zucchini lengthwise. Scrape and discard soft flesh from middle of both halves.
3. Place zucchini on a baking sheet cut side up. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes while you prepare the filling.
4. Heat a saute pan over medium high heat with the coconut oil.
5. Wash and small dice mushrooms and tomato. Peel and mince garlic, mince onion. (I recommend having this already done before you start cooking.)
6. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan, stirring frequently for about 3-4 minutes, or until tender. (Add the garlic about halfway through cooking the onions and mushrooms to prevent burning it)
7. Add beef, cook until brown and crumbly, 3-5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
8. Add diced tomato, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook until most liquid has evaporated, 2-3 minutes.
9. Grate mozzarella.
10. Wash and dry parsley, shave leaves off stems and mince (optional).
11. Garnish with cheese and parsley, and enjoy!
NOTE: I did not create this recipe. I found it on the meallime app, so I was unable to link it.
Macros (per two zucchini halves):
Total fat: 38g
Net carbs: 15g
What part of the Italian did you use to stuff the Zucchini? Thigh? Back? Hand?
These look delicious! Thanks for sharing.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.