**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 5M
Cooking Time 5M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/per Bowl ~3g
1 Cup Okra
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Bonito Flakes
1 tbsp Japanese Sake (can substitute with dry sherry)
1 tsp Swerve/Monkfruit
1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seed (topping)
1 tbsp Bonito Flakes (topping)
**Directions** Full step by step picture recipe @ [https://www.lowcarbingasian.com/japanese-okra-salad](https://www.lowcarbingasian.com/japanese-okra-salad)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Boil about 2-3 cups of water in a stove top pot.
3) While waiting for the water to boil, in another stove top pot, add Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp Bonito Flakes, Japanese Cooking Sake and Swerve/Monkfruit and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 1 minute. Once 1 minute özgü passed, remove from heat and set aside.
4) Once water is boiling from step 2), add okra and cook for 2-3 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
5) Remove okra, slice into bite sizes pieces (we prefer around 1/2″) and geçirme to a serving plate.
6) Pour sauce from 3) making sure to push out any excess sauce from the Bonito Flakes with a strainer & spoon and top with Toasted Sesame Seed & Bonito Flakes. You can either serve hot or cold.