Daily Good Pin
Keto Cream Cheese Mints – No Bake
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
These are so cute and fun for Christmas! 😀 I thoroughly enjoyed making these.
I used regular sprinkles (aka sprinkles with sugar, AH OMG) in my cookies but I only used a few as my family members are not on a keto diet!
You can do the same if you don’t mind a couple of added carbs (It really doesn’t amount to much per mint, literally 0.3g carbs!)
BUT if you would rather not use traditional sprinkles. Fear not. I have a solution. You can make your own sugar-free sprinkles! Who knew?!
Carolyn over at [All Day I Dream About Food](https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/keto-sugar-free-sprinkles/) has a fantastic recipe that’s easy to follow if you’d like it!
I highly suggest it if you aren’t adding regular sprinkles.
Full Original Recipe with step-by-step photos and extra instructions: [Keto Cream Cheese Mints](https://mouthwateringmotivation.com/2019/11/30/keto-cream-cheese-mints-no-bake/)
**Keto Cream Cheese Mints**
Serves: ~20 small mints
* 4oz cream cheese
* 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
* 200g(~1 cup) powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
* 10g (2 tbsp) traditional or homemade sprinkles
* 2-3 tbsp granular monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
* additional sprinkles for coating
1. In a bowl, add your cream cheese and peppermint extract, blend until smooth. (About 30s-1min)
2. Next add your powdered sugar a bit at a time and blending slowly to start then speeding up to avoid throwing sugar everywhere!
3. Once all powdered sugar has been added, mix in your sprinkles with a spoon.
4. The dough should be quite thick kind of like cottage cheese. You can now begin to roll it into ~20 small balls.
5. Add your granular monkfruit/erythritol sweetener and some sprinkles to a shallow dish and roll each ball in the mixture.
6. Place the balls of dough on a plate and refrigerate for 30min.
7. Remove from fridge and use a fork to press down lightly on the dough to create fork marks.
8. Plate and serve! OR my favourite, freeze overnight and serve frozen.
You can store them in an airtight container or plastic bag in the freezer!
Enjoy your Keto Cream Cheese Mints!
* If your dough still seems very sticky when trying to roll balls, add a little more powdered sweetener OR covered your hands lightly in powdered sweetener. You can also refrigerate the dough itself for about 10min before rolling to make the process easier.
* If you find your dough cracks at the edges when you press down with a fork, you can just gently push the cracks back together, they are quite easily fixed!
* I highly recommend you make the mints small as they are quite sweet and as the recipe says, they are supposed to be like mints! Don’t make them large like cookies.
**Nutrition Facts per 1/20th of recipe (includes traditional sprinkles): 20 calories | 1.7g of fat | 1g of NET carbs | 0.4g protein**
I am envisioning these with almond extract instead of peppermint and salivating.
I thought I was on r/ForbiddenSnacks and someone tried to munch on soap.
Woa woa woa….looks awesome
Thanks for the recipe! ❤️
What is a cheese mint? Are they like cheesecake? Or they like merengue?
And you can make ahead of time and freeze!!!
Great for Christmas get togethers!
Can I do this without a mixer? Just by using a fork
Would Splenda or stevia work as well?
Dipped in melted Lily’s chips? Will it work? I’m going to try tonight!!!!! Yum
What is monkfruit sweetener? Is it low carb?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.