Photos here: [https://mamasgeeky.com/2019/03/game-of-thrones-dragon-eggs-recipe.html](https://mamasgeeky.com/2019/03/game-of-thrones-dragon-eggs-recipe.html)
* 2 Dozen Eggs
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons mustard
* purple and blue food coloring
* 1 tsp vinegar
* 1/2 cup hot tap water
1. Place eggs in a pot of water and heat on medium.
2. Once the water starts to boil, set a timer for 12 minutes.
3. Remove eggs when the timer goes off and immediately place in a bowl of ice water.
4. Leave sitting for 5 minutes before peeling.
5. Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
6. **Make Egg Dye:** combine 1 tsp vinegar, 20 drops each food coloring, 1/2 cup hot tap water
7. Dip them until you get the color you want.
8. To drain the dye, place them hole side down for 5-10 minutes.
9. Pat dry with paper towel.
10. In the bowl containing the yolks, add mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper.
11. Mash together until smoothly whipped.
12. Fill egg halves with the yolk mixture.
13. Sprinkle paprika on top.
**Prep time:** 10 minutes
**Cook Time:** 15 minutes