Daily Good Pin
Keto Double Chocolate Cake
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
To print this recipe or pin it and save it for later: [Keto Double Chocolate cake Recipe](https://www.mincerepublic.com/keto-double-chocolate-cake/)
* 2 tbsp butter
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup almond flour
* 2 scoops chocolate protein
* 2 tbsp omega power creamer cinnamon or MCT oil of choice optional
* 1 tbsp cinnamon roll sweetener or 1 tsp liquid sweetener
* 4 tbsp sour cream
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp baking powder
* pinch of salt
* Sugar Free whipped cream optional
1. In a bowl, melt butter. Add eggs to bowl then heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla exact, omega power creamer and sweetener. Whisk together well.
2. Add in dry ingredients: almond flour, chocolate protein, baking powder and salt. Mix together well. Fold in chocolate chunks.
3. Grease a cake pan or individual ramekins and pour in batter.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with whipped cream.
Looks good! Thank you for not microwaving it.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.