Daily Good Pin
Keto Lemon Curd Cookies
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! Since your account is either very new or not very active, your post has been held for moderation and will show up in the main sub as long as a *full* recipe is posted in the comments. **Please note**: if you do not include a recipe, your post may not be approved. This comment was left automatically; if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message the moderators!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
For more recipes, follow me on Instagram @ BetterThanEdible.
1/2 C butter
1/3 C monk fruit sweetener
1 tbsp lemon juice
Zest from 1/2 a lemon
1 1/2 C almond flour
Zest and juice from 1 lemon
1/4 C butter
1/8 – 1/4 C monk fruit sweetener
1 C heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a medium bowl mix the butter and monk fruit sweetener until smooth.
3. Add the egg, lemon juice, butter, and lemon zest. Mix until well combined.
4. Add 1/2 C at a time of the almond flour and mix well between each addition.
5. Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Leave space between them for expansion.
6. Bake at 350º F for approx. 15 minutes. Cookies will be oily when they come out of the oven but dry as they cool. Cookies should be slightly crispy when cool in order to hold the lemon curd and whipped cream.
1. In a small pot over medium-low heat, warm the monk fruit sweetener until it becomes liquid.
2. Add the egg and whisk immediately.
3. Once the eggs are whisked, add the remaining curd ingredients. Continue whisking for 10 minutes on medium-low heat until curd thickens.
4. Remove from heat and strain into a clean bowl through a wire mesh strainer. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
1. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer and a medium bowl, beat heavy whipping cream and monk fruit sweetener on high for 5-7 minutes until stiff peaks form.
**Constructing the Cookies**
1. Spread the lemon curd evenly over the top of each cookie.
2. Drop large spoonfuls of the whipped cream in the center of each cookie.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Those are beautiful. And I’m a sucker for anything lemon.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.