Daily Good Pin
Keto Lemon Loaf Cake
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
This recipe looks great, I’d love to try making it with some poppy seeds added. I really miss my lemon poppyseed muffins.
### To print this recipe or pin it and save it for later: [Keto Lemon Loaf Cake](https://www.mincerepublic.com/low-carb-lemon-kefir-loaf-cake/)
#### For bread:
* 2 cups almond flour
* 1/2 cup coconut flour
* 3/4 cup powdered sweetener of choice I use a mix of monk fruit and stevia
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 3/4 cup heavy cream
* 4 eggs
* 1 lemon
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* butter for greasing pan
* 2 tbsp flax seed optional
* pinch of salt
#### For glaze:
* 2 tbsp butter
* 1/4 cup sweetener or more to taste
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
#### To make lemon kefir cake:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together all wet ingredients: 4 eggs, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 3/4 cup heavy cream.
3. Once thoroughly combined, add in dry ingredients: 2 cups almond flour, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 3/4 cup powdered sweetener, 2 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt.
4. Put in a greased loaf pan (I grease with butter) and bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees until a fork or toothpick comes out clean.
#### To make glaze:
1. In a pot over medium heat, add butter, heavy cream, sweetener and lemon juice and let simmer until thickened.
2. When cake comes out of the oven, drizzle with glaze or save it on the side for dipping!
gonna try this except use the lemon zest as well
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.