**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 10M
Cooking Time 15M
Cooling Time 3H
Total Time 3H25M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
Servings 12 Cheesecakes
1.4oz Sugar Free Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Half n Half
6oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
1/3 Cup Butter Melted
**Directions** Full step by step picture recipe @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-mini-chocolate-cheesecakes](https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-mini-chocolate-cheesecakes)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Preheat oven to 325F.
3) In a small mixing bowl, combine Almond Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, and melted butter (melt butter in the microwave, about 30 seconds).
4) Using a fork, blend well until combined. It should still be crumbly.
5) Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
6) Scoop approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of crust mixture into each cupcake liner and press down using the back of a 1/4 cup measuring cup or the back of a tablespoon.
7) Place the cupcake pan into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned.
8) In the meantime, combine Sugar Free Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding, heavy whipping cream, half and half, and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until thick and creamy.
9) Geçirme filling into a piping bag, or ziplock bag with a large piping tip (you could just skip this step all together and spoon the mix on top of the crust – different look, same taste).
10) Make sure crust is cooled and then pipe (or spoon) approximately 2 tablespoons of chocolate cheesecake filling on top of the almond crust. If the filling is too thick to pipe, wait a few minutes for the mix to soften before piping.
11) Refrigerate until firm, approximately 2-3 hours. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Note – I have found that the crust stays more crisp in the cupcake liners rather than in the fridge on a plate with the liners removed.