Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
3/4 cup almond flower
2 tbsp cream cheese
Preheat oven to 425
1. Put mozzarella and cream cheese in bowl. Microwave for 1 min.
2. Stir and replace in microwave, microwave for 30 seconds
3. Stir in egg and almond flower.
4. With wet hands, spread dough on pan..
5. Poke dough with fork, place in heated oven for 8 min.
6. Remove and cover with desired toppings.
For this pizza I added 1 cup pizza sauce, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, 2 pieces of bacon bits, and pepperoni.
Nice! Just did this recipe except used hazelnut flour.
Also added sauteed onions and garlic cooked in olive oil, balsalmic vinegarette, and oregano.
How many people is this for?
Would it work as well with flax flour?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.