Daily Good Pin
Keto Pizza Lasagna with Noodles
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Best. Keto. Meal. I’ve. Made. To. Date. Why. Did. I. Not. Think. Of. This. SOONER.
My whole family loved this so much! I am making it again for a Christmas potluck! 😀
It’s honestly not that hard to make and it’s seriously tasty.
This is the original recipe post with step-by-step photos (video tutorial coming): [Keto Pizza Lasagna With Noodles](https://mouthwateringmotivation.com/2019/11/29/keto-pizza-lasagna-with-noodles/)
* 2 eggs
* 4 oz cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup(28g) Parmesan cheese, grated
* 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (130g)
* 1/2 tsp basil
* 1/2 tsp oregano
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp onion powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* olive oil
* 1 cup (~130g) mushrooms, chopped
* 2oz finely chopped green pepper
* 1/4 tsp Garlic
* 1/4 tsp onion Powder
* Pinch of salt and pepper
* 1/4 cup (30g) sliced green or black olives (optional)
* ~18 pepperoni slices (85g)
* 3/4 cup of lower-carb pasta sauce (I used Classico Tomato Basil )
* 3/4 cup (90g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 6 tbsp (90g) ricotta cheese
* Bacon pieces (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° Line a 9×13 baking dish with tinfoil sprayed with oil or parchment paper.
2. In mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and eggs.
3. Next, add Parmesan cheese, mozzarella and spices. Mix with a fork to combine.
4. Spread the mixture into the baking dish, forming an even layer.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. When the “noodles” are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into thirds. This makes three perfectly sized “noodle” layers for an 8.5 X 4.5 X 2.5 loaf pan.
*NOTE: You can also make the noodles ahead of time and store them in your fridge or freezer!)
**For The Pizza Filling**
7. Heat a frying pan and a bit of olive oil over medium heat.
8. Add your mushrooms, peppers, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Sautee until tender. (Cover and stir occasionally, cook for ~5min)
9. Once cooked, let the mixture cool down a bit before mixing in your olives if using.
**Putting The Lasagna Together**
10. Pour ¼ cup marinara sauce into the bottom of a loaf pan. Top with the first “noodle” layer.
11. Add 1/3 of the pepperoni slices, bacon pieces, ricotta, vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup mozzarella and cover with another “noodle” layer. Repeat these steps for the next noodle.
12. Add the final “lasagna” noodle and top with the last 3rd of the fillings.
13. Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30min or until everything is hot and cooked through.
14. Serve warm or cool and cover with saran wrap. Refrigerate for later! (It’s great re-heated in the microwave the next day!!)
Enjoy your delicious Keto Pizza Lasagna!!
-You can also use 4% cottage cheese instead of ricotta, it also tastes great!
-You can use fresh or dry parmesan for the noodles. I prefer fresh for taste!
-Feel free to add italian sausage, roasted red peppers..goat cheese in place of the ricotta…or whatever other pizza toppings you enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per 1/4th of recipe (INCLUDES BACON BITS & OLIVES): 446 Calories | 7.5 NET carbs | 34g Fat | 28g Protein & 1.3g fibre
This looks delicious but it also looks super complicated.
Substituting the noodles with cheese. I like your way of thinking ^^
This looks so good dangggg
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.