[Keto Pumpkin Bread](https://i.redd.it/nq014iqjpcr31.png)
I was browsing my news feed yesterday morning and came across this pumpkin bread. With the weather cooling down, this sounded just right. This came out perfect and even my non-keto wife really enjoyed it. As a side note, I did not back check every ingredient for keto-friendliness.
* 1 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
* 2 large eggs
* 2/3 cup erythritol (*I substituted 1/2 cup stevia as that’s what I had on hand*)
* 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
* 1/8 tsp ground ginger
* 1/8 tsp ground clove
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (190°C). Line an 8×4 inch (20×10 santimetre) baking loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Add almond butter and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Add ~~erythritol~~ stevia and whisk until smooth. Add pumpkin and baking powder and whisk to combine. Add remaining spices and whisk until evenly combined.
3. Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake about 45-55 minutes or until done. Insert a toothpick into the center of bread to [determine doneness](http://www.thehungrymouse.com/2009/01/22/basic-cooking-how-to-test-a-cake-for-doneness-with-a-toothpick/).