Daily Good Pin
Keto Rainbow Cookies
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
· 140g Pyure Stevia/Erythritol blend
· 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
· 5 large eggs
· 1.5 teaspoon almond extract
· 325 g almond flour
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 5 drops green food coloring, or to desired color (optional)
· 8 drops red food coloring, or to desired color (optional)
· 6 oz sf raspberry jam (Polaner seedless)
· 6 oz sf chocolate chips (I use 4 oz sf milk chocolate, 2 oz bakers)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 3 (13- by 9-inch) metal baking pans. Line bottom of each with wax paper, letting it extend at 2 opposite ends, and grease paper. Cream together sugar substitute and softened butter, then add eggs, almond extract, salt, and almond flour.
2. (Optional step if you want green/red/yellow cookies, otherwise you’ll have 3 yellow layers) Divide dough into thirds (about 1 1/2 cups each). Stir green food coloring into one third and red food coloring into another, leaving one third plain.
3. Spread each dough separately into a pan. (Layers will be thin.)
4. Bake layers in batches in middle of oven until just set and beginning to turn golden along edges, 7 to 10 minutes total.
5. Line a large shallow baking pan with wax paper. Run a knife along edges of cooked layers to loosen from pan, then while still hot, invert onto the shallow baking pan, pulling gently on wax paper overhangs to release if necessary. Start with the green layer. Spread half of jam evenly over green layer and carefully top with plain layer. Spread remaining jam evenly over uncolored layer and carefully top with pink layer (trim edges if necessary). Cover with plastic wrap and weight with a large cutting board or baking pan. Chill at least 3 hours.
6. Melt chocolate in microwave. Remove weight and plastic wrap. Cut in to 4 long strips of cookie. Spread a thin layer of chocolate evenly over top and sides of each strip. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour, and cut in to diagonal pieces (around 12 cookies per row).
Can I pay you to make me a batch (+shipping of course)?
Omg I make 2 batches of the non keto kind every Christmas. Thank you so much for this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love these so much!
Thanks so much for this! I make rainbow cookies every Christmas and having a keto option will be great!!
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.