KETO SEED CRACKERS | LOW CARB | GLUTEN FREE w/ KAREN SINGBEIL
RECIPE: 20 good size crackers.
** This recipe will make one full size cookie sheet of crackers you can make whatever size crackers you want when you break them apart.
* 1/4 cup + 2 TBS almond flour
* 1/2 cup flaxseed
* 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
* 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds black
* 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds green
* 1/8 cup ground flax
* 1/8 cup chia seeds
* 1/8 cup sesame seeds
* 1/8 ground psyllium husk powder
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 1 tsp garlic salt
* 1/4 cup coconut oil
* 1 cup boiling water
I buy all ingredients at bulk barn. You can add any seasonings you want for flavour : I like garlic salt and pepper or salt and pepper are my favs, spicy : cayenne, chili powder, whatever flavor cracker you want really. You can omit any seed you don’t like also.
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add Coconut oil than the boiling water and mix together.
2. Let it rest about 5 minutes to soak up the liquid.
3. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper. Use another piece of the parchment paper to push down flat I use my hands or you can use a rolling pin . I find it is easier to just flatten out with hands evenly. This recipe will make one full size cookie sheet of crackers. Make as thin as possible press down and spread out evenly. This is really important part.
4. Remove the upper paper and bake for 45 minutes, check occasionally. Turn pan if one side is getting brown. Seeds are heat sensitive so hisse close attention towards the end.
5. Turn off the oven but leave the crackers in the oven to crisp up in the oven for 1 hour.
6. Break into pieces and spread a generous amount of butter on top.
7. Once they are dried and cool you can dry store in container to keep fresh.
8. Enjoy !
MACROS: are based on recipe yielding 20 crackers
MACROS = 1 CRACKER
Calories 71.5 Total
Net Carbs 0.6g
Diabetes Cars 0.6g
Glycemic Load 0.2
70 weeks on my Keto Journey !
Thank you if you subscribed on YT, watched, commented or liked !! Happy New Year ! Karen xox[KETO SEED CRACKERS ](https://youtu.be/QZAMzbPRWFk)