Daily Good Pin
Keto Taco Salad
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Back @ ya with another easy favorite!
This makes 4 servings!!!
• 1lb ground beef (I use grass fed 80/20)
• 2 tsp Paprika
• 4 tsp Cumin
• 2 tsp oregano
• 4 cloves garlic
• Salt + pepper as desired
• 1 avocado
• 2 roma tomatoes
• 8tbsp Low carb salsa of your choice (I like it spicy)
• Sour cream (as much or little as you would like)
• 4 slices of deli sliced cheddar cheese
• 12 cups romaine
• 1/4 purple onion
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.Brown hamburger meat in a skillet with a little oil of your choosing. Add all seasoning listed with meat + 4tbsp of the salsa. Cook until browned through. Let it sit while you chop the veggies/make the cheese.
3. Place the cheese slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and put them in the oven. Let them stay in there for 5-8mins, or until they are flat and look slightly crispy. Keep an eye on them as they can burn quickly! Let them cool.
4. Chop up all the veggies to your liking and disperse evenly into 4 different bowls. Then add a quarter of the meat to each bowl, as well as the salsa/sour cream.
5. Break the cheese up into little pieces or squares. Top salad with them.
If you love herbs you can totally sprinkle some fresh cilantro. And there you have a clean, keto taco salad!
Note: there is just two of us so we both bring leftovers to lunch and they are delicious!
[I *love* taco salads](https://youtu.be/fXWq2AVlrsY)
this…. looks freaking delicious? how long would you say it takes to make?
This looks great! I will definitely try this :d
That looks so good!
Presentation makes all the difference.
The cheese…… oh my god….. the cheese. Looks amazing
When I go to the deli they always ask me how thick I want the cheese. What do you normally get?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.