Daily Good Pin
Keto Tuna Melts!
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Check out my other quick & easy Keto recipes at [https://www.ketohealing.com/recipes](https://www.ketohealing.com/recipes)
* 1 Large Tomato
* 1 Can of Tuna Fish, Drained
* 2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
* 2-3 Tbsp. of Shredded Sharp Cheddar
* 1 Tsp. of Chopped Scallions
* 1 Tsp. of Bacon Bits
* Sprinkle of Salt, Onion Powder, and Paprika (to taste)
* 1/2 an Avocado (Optional, as garnish)
* Preheat toaster oven to 375 degrees
* Slice tomato into 1/4 inch thick slices
* Combine chopped tuna, mayonnaise, salt, onion powder, and paprika to make your tuna mix
* 4Scoop your tuna mix onto tomato slices then top with cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and scallions
* Bake in toaster oven (or conventional oven) for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted then serve.
I do this but bake it on top of a halved avocado! Love me some tuna salad
Looks fantastic!! My spouse doesn’t eat fish, but I’ll definitely be making this for myself soon!
These look delish! Nice job.
Thanks for the simple idea! I do miss a good tuna melt!
Love this idea so much! Going to try this soon.
Just made a 4X batch of this for meal prep this week (fantastic “light” feeling lunch). fantastic. thanks for the recipe idea!
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.