Daily Good Pin
Lazy BCT Salad for 1
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
So I really like this recipe because it’s keto, easy, and tastes like a BLT which I miss dearly. I also never get sick of it and usually have the ingredients on hand. Plus it’s a “salad” that’s actually filling and doesn’t have got dam lettuce. I do think there’s something to julienned or spiralized cukes, maybe the surface area or the pasta like feel. I don’t think it would be as good with just sliced cucumbers. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!
1 English cucumber
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
4 strips bacon
2 tbsp mayonnaise
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook bacon to your preferred doneness and method. I preheat the oven to 400, throw the bacon on a sheet pan & throw it in cold, and set a timer for 20 minutes.
2. Spiralize or julienne your cucumber. I use a julienne peeler like this one, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000CCY1S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_s86eEbZP9SJ9Y , because it takes about 2 minutes and has vastly easier cleanup.
3. Put paper towels in a medium size bowl and throw your cucumber strips in there to drain while you wait on the bacon.
4. Chop cherry tomatoes in half.
5. When bacon is done, remove from pan and chop into whatever size you please.
6. Remove paper towels, throw in bacon, tomatoes, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
7. Stir that b up.
8. Consume readily.
Def going to be my lunch tomorrow!
This looks delish! I don’t eat pork but am going to make with turkey bacon tomorrow. Bet it would be amazing with duck bacon as well!
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.