Daily Good Pin
Loaded Bacon Chip Nachos
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Just use a fork at this point haha
Is that thinly sliced radish? Well, I never. Now I have to
This was originally published here – [https://www.bonappeteach.com/the-best-loaded-keto-nachos-made-with-bacon-chips/#.XZoBz0ZKiPo](https://www.bonappeteach.com/the-best-loaded-keto-nachos-made-with-bacon-chips/#.XZoBz0ZKiPo)
Not sure this is a recipe per say, but more of a “how-to”. You can obviously customize these however you want. I just suggest baking the bacon in order for the bacon to get crispy enough to use it as a chip to hold the nacho toppings. Macros will vary depending on what you use, so I didn’t add them here. Great for game day though!
* 24 oz. Bacon, Cooked (baked or grilled works best… see notes in post above)
* 2 cups Shredded Chicken
* 1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* Optional Toppings
* Pico De Gallo
* Sour Cream
1. Cook the bacon per the notes above (bake bacon or bacon on the griddle works best with rendering the fat and creating a crispier chip that holds the toppings).
2. Break the bacon in half or into thirds to create your “chips”, line a baking sheet or cast iron skillet with parchment paper and place the bacon chips all across the bottom so they slightly overlap. Add the shredded chicken and the cheese.
3. To Smoke- Place on indirect heat at 300 F until heated through and the cheese is melted about 10-15 minutes. Bake at same temp and time if smoking is not available.
4. Remove from the grill (or oven) and top with your favorite nacho toppings like pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro if desired.
Damn that picture is making me hungry!
I seriously couldn’t believe this image is keto. Looks so amazing! I’ll have to make this! Thanks.
This should be on r/madlads – radishes on nachos???
Microwave some slices of pepperoni on paper towels for some quick “chips”. Watch you’re macros.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.