Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
That doesn’t look low-crab at all.
* 1 decent sized pot (2 quarts)
* 1 lb Kielbasa
* ~2 lbs frozen shrimp
* ~2 lbs frozen crab legs
* 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning (guessing here I kept adding to taste)
* 1/2 chopped onion
* 2 tbsp minced garlic
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1 tsp pepper
* 1/2 stick of Kerrygold butter
* 1/2 Lemon’s juice
* 1 tsp parsley
1. Fill your pot ~3/4 full of water and bring to a boil.
2. Add garlic, onion, Old Bay (to taste), paprika, pepper, Kerrygold, and lemon juice
3. I let this simmer and get to my desired flavor for awhile since I was planning on eating much later (this is not necessary). I think I let it go for an hour and tasted/seasoned as needed. It definitely made the house smell amazing.
4. Add the kielbasa to the hot pot (not boiling just simmering). I let that heat up for a minute.
5. Bring pot back to a boil. Add the frozen crab legs and cook covered for 8 minutes then remove the crab legs to a new container and cover with aluminum foil.
6. While the pot is still boiling, add the frozen shrimp and after about a minute remove from the heat and cover. These should be finished in about 6 minutes.
7. I placed a container in my sink (to catch the stock), then drained the shrimp/Kielbasa into it, and moved the shrimp/Kielbasa/crab into a serving container and put more butter/lemon/Old Bay on top with some parsley. I also added a little of the stock so it could soak up some more flavor.
* 1 tbsp minced garlic
* 1/2 stick of Kerrygold butter
* 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
* 1/2 cup of the “stock” from the boil (Enough to be 1 part stock 1 part butter)
1. Melt together the butter, garlic, and Old Bay.
2. Add enough stock to become 1 part stock 1 part butter.
3. Serve in dipping containers.
The worst part about having a shellfish allergy: The hospital bills after eating 6 big plates of shellfish anyway.
Ugh I want this rn it looks so good!
All bout them crabohydrates
God I wish Red Lobster still had their “crabby Tuesdays” special. Used to be able to get all you could eat crab legs. They were decent too. They lost money on people like me I guarantee, which is probably why they don’t have it anymore.
I look forward to crawfish season all year long, because in the summer I really tighten up the diet and start logging again, and boils make that much easier.
Looks amazing! I make something similar but in an oven baked foil packet… very quick and easy with delicious results!
Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness gracious I could faceplant that entire thing *right. this. second*.
… okay, I’ll be in my bunk.
I looked at that and thought “how are carrots low carb?” Then realized it was crab I was looking at…
Welp. Making crab this weekend, thanks!
im gonna need like 4 more lbs of crab legs and you can get rid of the rest although i do like the rest i just like crab legs more
Yo, thank you!
Just need a keto sourdough bread recipe! Would be totally possible, don’t know of anyone has done it though.
Sebastian?! WHERE IS FLOUNDER?!
Recipe please. Thank you!!
…you need some veggies
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.