[Low-carb chocolate muffins recipe source](https://cookingfrog.com/low-carb-chocolate-muffins-with-almond-flour/)
* First heat up the oven to 350˚F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside for later.
* Take a medium sized bowl, add the dry ingredients ( baking soda, almond flour, cacao powder and salt) and blend well to mix.
* Use another bowl to add eggs, monkfruit sweetener (honey or maple syrup) and melted butter and whisk to mix.
* Pour the eggs mixture into the almond-flour mixture, then really carefully stir well to blend it nicely.
* Fold in chocolate chips and divide the batter among the already prepared muffin cups.
* **This is terribly** important: fill in every muffin cup three-quarters of the way. It’s around 2 and a half tablespoon per muffin cup. The dough will be a bit thick, however it’ll work absolutely perfect. Sprinkle with extra sugar-free chocolate to your liking.
* Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes, till the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted within the center comes out clean.
* Place the pan on a wire rack and let the muffins cool within the pan for five minutes. Gently pop the muffins out let cool for 10 minutes more on the rack. Enjoy!!!
* 2¼ cups of almond flour, i use blanched almond flour
* 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
* ½ teaspoon of baking soda
* ¼ teaspoon of salt
* 3 large pasture-raised eggs if available
* ½ cups of liquid monkfruit syrup
* ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
* 2/3 cup of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, or other you prefer