Daily Good Pin
Maple & Pecan Fudge Fat Bombs
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
###Recipe details: [Maple & Pecan Fudge Fat Bombs](https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/maple-and-pecan-fudge-fat-bombs-and-giveaway), [Video Recipe](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ecN9MLrsj4)
###Ingredients (makes 16 fat bombs)
####Spiced Maple & Pecan Butter:
* 3 cups pecans or walnuts (300 g/ 10.6 oz)
* 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract (you can make your own)
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 tsp sugar-free maple extract
####Maple & Pecan Fudge:
* pinch salt
* 1 recipe Maple & Pecan Butter (see above)
* 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil (112 g/ 4 oz)
* 1 1/4 cup chopped pecans + 16 pecan halves (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
* Optional: 10-20 drops liquid stevia (I like NuNaturals and SweetLeaf)
1. Start by making the Spiced Maple & Pecan Butter. In a food processor, combine the pecans (or walnuts), vanilla, cinnamon, maple extract, and salt.
2. Process until smooth for a few minutes. Use a spatula to scrape the mixture from the sides if needed.
3. Add Erythritol and butter (or coconut oil).
4. Pulse until smooth.
5. Transfer the dough to an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20-cm) parchment-lined pan, or a silicone pan. With a spatula, spread the dough evenly into the pan. Add roughly chopped pecans and mix in.
6. Top with the remaining pecan halves. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours,
or until set.
7. Be sure the fudge has set before slicing. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months. Enjoy!
###Nutritional values (per fat bomb)
**Net carbs 1.4 grams** – Protein 2.6 grams – Fat 26 grams – Fiber 2.7 grams – Calories 247 kcal
I think I need these. However, I have a feeling you can’t eat just one!
I’m going to give these a whirl over the weekend. Thanks for sharing!
This is def def def definitely my next fat bomb recipe. I got only 2 fat bombs left so i will be making it very soon. I have all the ingredients too!
I gave it a shot today, op!
I tried a variations of your recipe with slight adjustement to fit what i have at home. I used Walnuts and Hazelnuts. it tastes delicious! stored half the recipe in the freezer and the other half in the fridge for immediate indulgence!
Murders your calorie budget and your wallet. I’ll make it 😀
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.