Daily Good Pin
Muffin Tin Omelette
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Used to make these years before doing keto or even heard of keto. I would put a slice of ham in the tin and some veggies and cheese and pour egg whites over it. It was a breakfast staple for me when I lost a lot of weight.
Makes 6 large muffin omelettes. Not sure on the macros.
Delicious and very filling. Can substitute the toppings as preferred.
Must be eaten within 5 days but can be frozen.
– 8 eggs
-1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
– 6 slices of Parma ham
– 2 handfuls of spinach
– handful of chopped mushrooms
– salt & pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f
2. Mix the eggs, cream, salt & pepper together until blended
3. Stir in ham, spinach, mushrooms and most of the cheese (keep some cheese for later)
4. Grease muffin tin well with butter/ non-stick spray
5. Place a slice of ham in each cup and slowly pour the mix in each cup, dividing evenly between them. Add the remaining cheese to the top of each cup
6. Bake for 20 mins until cooked. Take out of the oven and allow to cool a bit before removing from the tray
I just made a bunch of these the other day with sausage, cheese, spinach and mushrooms. Just over 300 calories each. Great way to start the day
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.