Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
* 1 1/2 medium ripe avocado
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
* 4 tablespoons of peanut butter unsweetened
* 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon of salt
* 1/3 cup of sweetener
* 1/3 cup of unsweetened cacao
* 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* pieces of dark chocolate for topping optional
* chia seeds for topping optional
* berries for topping optional
* nuts for topping optional
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Smash avocado in the bowl.
3. Add peanut butter, eggs, coconut oil, baking soda, salt, sweetener, cacao, vanilla extract. Mix all together until smooth.
4. Prepare baking pan lined with baking paper.
5. Spread mixture on baking pan.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon, chia seeds, pieces of dark chocolate, berries or nuts on the top.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Using a stick, check if the brownie is ready. It should still be kind of soft inside and it should start breaking on the top.
8. Take brownie from the oven and let it chill for 15 minutes before serving.
9. Transfer brownie onto the plate and cut into pieces. Up to you, how big and how many.
Full Recipe [https://zanetabaran.com/paleo-keto-dairy-free-low-carb-sugar-free-avocado-chocolate-brownies/](https://zanetabaran.com/paleo-keto-dairy-free-low-carb-sugar-free-avocado-chocolate-brownies/)
What size of pan?
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.