[Link to full recipe here](https://www.quantifieddiabetes.com/2020/01/recipe-2-keto-frozen-yogurt.html).
My last recipe for Keto Chai Tea Ice Cream ([post](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/comments/euokx5/scoopable_keto_chai_tea_ice_cream/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x), [full recipe](https://www.quantifieddiabetes.com/2020/01/recipe-2-keto-frozen-yogurt.html)) got requests for more ice cream recipes. Since people are interested, I thought I’d put up the rest of my ice cream recipes. They’re in various states of development, so with each recipe, I’ll note what I plan to do to improve and then update once I’ve tried.
This next one is for frozen yogurt. It’s adapted from a recipe in [Genius Desserts](https://www.amazon.com/Food52-Genius-Desserts-Recipes-Change/dp/1524758981/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VM4WNE6JYVFN&keywords=genius+desserts&qid=1580304149&sprefix=genius+des%2Caps%2C370&sr=8-1), with allulose swapped for sugar and vodka added to reduce the freezing point and improve texture.
What I like about this recipe is that it’s extremely simple and customizable. You just mix a quart of yogurt with sweetener, your favorite flavorings, and some alcohol, freeze and you’re done.
For yogurt, [Two Good](http://www.goodyogurt.com/) brand is my favorite for taste and texture, but any low-carb yogurt will work.
Unlike the [Keto Chai Tea Ice Cream](https://www.quantifieddiabetes.com/2020/01/recipe-of-week-1-chai-tea-ice-cream.html), this one does freeze solid and you need to let it warm up before eating if you want a good texture. Next time I make it, I’m going to try swapping ice cream stabilizer for vodka to see if I can reduce the freezing point.
* 900 g (1 quart) full-fat yogurt, I use [Two Good](http://www.goodyogurt.com/) brand, but pick your favorite.
* 30 g vodka
* 2 tsp. vanilla or any other flavoring you like (l really liked [crystallized lemon](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YP3MUS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1))
* 200 g allulose (or other sweetener)
* 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Mix all ingredients until fully incorporated.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Note: This step is optional with vanilla or if the flavor is already incorporated in the yogurt. It was necessary when I used solid flavorings, like [crystallized lemon](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YP3MUS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1).
3. Freeze in ice cream maker per manufacturers instructions.
This recipe is really flexible. You can swap in your favorite full fat yogurt with whatever flavoring you like. Vanilla can be omitted or replaced with other flavors (I particularly liked adding crystalized lemon).
## NUTRITION (per 3/4 cup serving):
* Calories: 80 kcal
* Fat: 2 g
* Carbohydrates: 2 g
* Net Carbohydrates: 2 g
* Protein: 12 g