Daily Good Pin
Salmon Nicoise Salad
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
# Salmon Nicoise Salad
**I made a recipe card jpg you can save to your phone so you don’t have to screenshot everything below:** [get the saveable recipe .jpeg here](https://ketobosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/recipe-cards-06_2.jpg)
**BTW** it would mean a lot if you followed me on social media (it’s where I post full recipe videos) 🙂
**Takes:** about 20 minutes
* 2 tablespoons **extra virgin olive oil** (plus more for coating salmon and veggies)
* 4 5-ounce **salmon filets**
* 8 ounces **asparagus** (or sub green beans)
* 4 **hard boiled eggs**, halved
* 8 **sun dried tomato halves** (or sub cherry tomatoes)
* 8 medium **radishes**, halved
* 1 cup (about 40) **kalamata olives**
* 2 handfuls **baby kale** (or sub other salad greens)
* 1 tablespoon **balsamic vinegar**
* 1 teaspoon **Dijon mustard**
* **Black pepper** to taste
* **Salt** to taste
1. Place salmon, radishes and asparagus on an oiled or parchment-lined sheet pan then lightly season with salt to taste and coat with a little oil. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and black pepper to make the dressing.
3. In a large bowl, lightly toss salad with dressing and arrange on plates.
4. Add a salmon filet to each plate and surround with radishes, eggs, olives, asparagus and sun dried tomatoes. Enjoy!
**Note:** You can leave out the tomatoes and go with a lower carb salad green like baby spinach if you want to cut the net carbs even more.
**Serving size:** ¼ final yield
**Net carbs:** 7.8g
This looks amazing.
No offense but that salmon looks sad 🙁 highly recommend giving it some color in the pan if that’s an option, your tongue will thank you and it’ll look that much better on the plate as a bonus
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.