Daily Good Pin
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
###Recipe details: [Keto Snickers Bars](https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/keto-snickers-bars)
###Ingredients (makes 20 bars)
* 3/4 cup cashew nuts (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
* 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
* 1/4 cup coconut cream (60 ml/ 4 fl oz)
* 3 tbsp Swerve or Erythritol (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
* 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil (45 ml)
* 1 cup Keto Caramel Sauce (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
* 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
* 225 g 90% dark chocolate or sugar-free chocolate such as Lily’s (8 oz)
1. To make the nougat layer, soak the cashews at least 4 hours (or overnight). Drain and rinse well.
2. Add to a food processor or blender with almond flour, coconut cream, Swerve and coconut oil. Blend until combined and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
3. Pour into a small lined slice or loaf tin (I use a 10 x 23 cm/ 4.5 x 9” loaf tin) and place in freezer while you make the next layer.
4. Make the Keto Caramel Sauce by following the directions here. Continue to simmer an additional 10 minutes to allow it to thicken more, and then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before pouring it over the nougat layer.
5. Sprinkle with the peanuts, pressing them gently into the caramel. Place the tray in the freezer and cool for around 30 minutes. You want it to be cool and firm, but not completely frozen.
6. Remove the tray from the freezer and remove the slice. Use a really sharp knife to cut the slice into bars.
7. Place the bars on a flat tray and return to the freezer to freeze completely — this will help when coating them with chocolate.
8. Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over the lowest heat on the stove.
9. Dip each frozen bar into the chocolate and use a spoon to coat complete. You may want to keep some of the bars in the fridge or freezer while you work so that they stay hard.
10. Transfer the coated chocolate bars to a tray lined with baking paper, and place in the fridge for the chocolate to set. Allow at least an hour before eating so that the caramel can defrost and soften.
11. Store in the fridge up to 10 days or up to three months in the freezer.
###Nutritional values (per bar)
**Net carbs 3.7 grams** – Protein 3.2 grams – Fat 17.3 grams – Fiber 1.3 grams – Calories 176 kcal
Thank you! I’ve been wondering how I’ll keep from cheating over the holidays now I have something to make!!!
This looks great! Do you have the caramel sauce recipe? There’s no link to it above.
Carbs? 3.7 per recipe left out.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.