Original post with video and photos: [https://mamasgeeky.com/2018/09/keto-chicken-bacon-ranch-casserole.html](https://mamasgeeky.com/2018/09/keto-chicken-bacon-ranch-casserole.html)
* 2 to 4 chicken breasts
* One bag steamed broccoli (optional)
* 1 tablespoon seasonings
* 1/2 cup bacon bits OR 3-4 pieces of bacon cooked and cut up
* 1/2 cup ranch dressing
* 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
I don’t always include the broccoli in this recipe, but I had some in the freezer I wanted to use up. Also, I highly recommend buying block cheeses and shredding them yourself. Pre-shredded cheese can have hidden carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place raw chicken breasts in oven safe pan.
3. Season breasts.
4. Spoon ranch dressing over breasts.
5. Add broccoli, cheeses, and bacon bits.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
**Prep Time:** 5 minutes
**Cook Time:** 45 minutes
**Total Carbs:** 10 carbs per serving