**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 5M
Cook Time 5M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~6g
3/4 lb Round Steak
1/8 tsp Salt
1 Cup Broccoli
1 tbsp Neutral Cooking Oil (oil with no taste)
1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seed (optional topping)
1 tbsp Bonito Flakes (optional topping)
2 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
2 tsp Sugar-Free Ketchup
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp White Pepper
1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
**Directions** Full step by step picture recipe @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/sweet-japanese-bbq-beef-n-broccoli](https://lowcarbingasian.com/sweet-japanese-bbq-beef-n-broccoli)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Combine and mix all ingredients for sauce – Swerve/Monkfruit, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Sugar-Free Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, White Pepper and Xanthan Gum. Set aside.
3) Pat down the round steak with a paper towel then slice steaks into 1/4 inch thick strips, sprinkle salt and set aside.
4) Wash, cut broccoli into bite size pieces and set aside.
5) In a large frying pan, add cooking oil and bring up to temperature over high heat. Once oil starts to lightly smoke, carefully add broccoli, stir well and cook for 1 minute. Once 1 minute özgü passed, remove broccoli and set on a tüm ortaklık plate.
6) Add beef into the same large frying pan and cook on high heat for 1-1.5 minutes or until slightly browned.
7) After beef is browned, add back in the broccoli and pour sauce into the large frying pan. Mix well, cook for an additional 2-3 minute or until desired broccoli tenderness is reached. Geçirme to serving plate and sprinkle optional Toasted Sesame Seed and Bonito Flakes. Enjoy hot!