Daily Good Pin
Taco-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Looks fantastic, any idea the amount of calories, protein / fat / carbs per 1/2 squash / gram etc?
Why did you flair this as breakfast?
Prep time: 30 minutesCook time: 50 minutesServings: 4
* 2 spaghetti squash (2 pounds each)
* 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
* 1 teaspoon salt, plus additional to taste, divided
* pepper, to taste
* 1 pound ground chicken
* 1 cup diced red onion, divided
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) Lindsay Black Ripe Sliced Olives
* 1 lime, juice only
* 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 avocado, diced
* 1 large tomato, diced
* 1 jalapeno, minced
* 1/2 cup Lindsay Black Ripe Medium Olives
* 1 lime, wedged
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. In microwave, cook one whole squash 3 minutes. Repeat with second squash. Cut each in half and scrape out seeds. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil over each half and rub around until insides are coated. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper, to taste; place on parchment-lined baking sheet center down to lay flat. Bake 50 minutes.
3. Heat large saute pan over medium-high heat. Put 2 teaspoons oil in pan then chicken, 3/4 cup onion and garlic. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
4. Add tomatoes, cumin, chili powder and remaining salt; stir to combine. Bring mixture to boil and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes to reduce liquid, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in sliced olives and lime juice.
6. When squash is cooked, scrape insides with fork to release from edge then create nest. Put 1/4 of chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese in each squash half.
7. Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with avocado, diced tomatoes, remaining onions, jalapeno, whole olives and lime wedges.
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.