Daily Good Pin
Zucchini Frittata with Cheese
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
**Ingredients (Net Carbs: 2.5 Grams)**
-100 grams of shredded zucchini (medium not small shredding)
– a small splash of coconut milk (around 2 Tablespoons)
– salt & pepper
– Mix all ingredients well in a bowl ( ensuring uniform color, i dont like when the eggs are part white part yellow)
– Heat pan, then add Grease to the pan after it is warm enough ( I like to use butter/ghee).
– pour mix into the pan.
– Cover the pan and let cook for 2 -3 minutes
-when it is held together well (no longer liquid): you need to flip. but it is too thick to flip . What i do is: I transfer it to a plate. then grease the pan again, then flip the plate throwing the frittata back into the pan . If you can flip more easily do it but i do recommending greasing the pan before flipping.
– continue cooking uncovered (so it doesn’t get too soggy) and meanwhile you can add ingredients of your choice (i added cheese). I like it crispy so i leave it on for a few minutes.
Additional notes: I like it crispy as mentioned so try not adding too much cheese it makes it soggy.
Also, i like adding more salt in the end
I do this with egg muffins and it comes out great. Just use a potato peeler to get peelings from a zucchini, line up the shreddings and cut them into smaller pieces, mix into the egg mixture, add seasoning, viola!
Looks like it would work great as a pizza crust!
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.